What will you be doing?
• development of applications using the latest tech stack
• analyzing technical problems and identifying requirements to solve them with appropriate IT solutions
• designing, implementing and evaluating systems, processes, components, and programs
• identifying, analyzing; and responding to user requirements for the selection, creation, evaluation, and administration of computer-based systems
• writing technical documentation
What do we expect?
• advanced knowledge of web application development(C#, .NET core, Entity framework)
• advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL server and databases (TSQL)
• advanced usage of following tools (Git, Visual Studio, Postman, SQL management studio)
• knowledge of IIS server (Microsoft Internet Information Services)
• good knowledge of: React, TypeScript, CSS, SCSS, HTML
• knowledge of modern approaches to UI/UX
• positive attitude towards teamwork and a marked desire for learning
• interest in problem solving
• good time management and communication skills
What do we offer?
• competitive salary according to your experience
• regular 360 feedback on your performance and 1:1 talks every 3 months
• plenty of the opportunities to advance your skills through challenging projects and work on modern technologies
• opportunities for professional advancement and continuous training (budget for additional certificates, education and conferences)
• opportunities for further development of leadership skills by taking on leading responsibilities according to your interest
• additional health insurance with a complete health check included
• a relaxed, but productive and stimulating work environment
• care for your mental well-being (up to 6 days of additional paid leave)
• flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home as needed
• referral bonus for mid/senior positions
If you think you would be a good fit for our team, please fill in the application below.